Welcome to the Midrive family!
The Midrive Customer Charter is a set of 5 Promises that outline what our customers can expect from us and what we will always strive to deliver. We’re asking our team to focus on five key things and to deliver them every time you’re in contact with us:
- Be drivers, not passengers. We take initiative when it comes to creating great solutions for both learners and instructors
- Take the fast lane. We’re quick to put things right
- Look out for customers. We care intensely about our customers and each other
- Share the road. We share information openly and proactively. We’re open and upfront
- Licence to be you. We create an inclusive environment where we empower everyone to find their freedom
Quality of Instruction and Lessons
We understand that on occasion things don’t quite work out. We are able to offer every learner a free rematch, so that you can continue your driving lessons with a new instructor.
Just get in touch with our team about this.
We take all feedback about our instructors seriously. In the event of a complaint, we need to capture some information so we can get things sorted as quickly as possible. We have a Serious Instructor Complaint form which will be emailed to you. We ask for you to complete this and return it to us within 2 days and we aim to come back to you within 7 days of receiving it back.
If you do wish to report your instructor to the DVSA, you can do this by contacting the DVSA driving instructor team. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively send a letter to:
PO Box 349
You can find more information about the following matter here:
How To Contact Us
We aim to provide the best customer service we can. If you need to contact the Customer Happiness team, click here to view our email, live chat and FAQs
Email - Support@midrive.com
Live chat - We’re open Monday to Saturday 9 am - 5 pm
131 Great Suffolk Street